HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
MaximizedNOVA

Uria Red

MaximizedNOVA

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! Empty
PostSubject: Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:18 am

Hello New Order Academy!, I am MaximizedGamer!. I have played Yu-Gi-Oh for about more than a year now. I am 16 years old and recently came from another academy, Yugioh Duel Universe (Now Deceased). I guess my next stop is New Orders Academy. After many decks to have come across and played with. My main decks are Brotherhood of the Fire Fist and Bujins. I also play a few fun decks such as ZW Utopia, Crystal Beast, Noble Knights, and Gradius. I play on DuelingNetwork from time to time, but I spend most of my time on TDOANE, DevPro, and even Percivial whenver I want a quick duel with someone. It seems I already know a few people here from my last academy. People such as WeeDy, Late Knight, and Rias :3.

Time to meet new people and great Duelists.
Back to top Go down
Raich

Raich

BA Record : 4-0-1

PostSubject: Re: Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:17 pm

WeeDy And LateKnight Are Banned Mate Anyway ,
Welcome To NOA Enjoy Your Stay
Back to top Go down
MaximizedNOVA

Uria Red

MaximizedNOVA

BA Record : 0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:23 pm

That's unfortunate to hear. Anyways, I am here to meet with new people. So. I am here to stay. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Hey mate , and thank you for joining us , just keep forcing yourself to the maximum and if you want try to join our official ygopro team. If you see you can help this community in any way try contact admins and apply to it. Anyway have fun , seek victory's and over that all be active !!!
Back to top Go down
PsychoKing

Hamon Yellow

PsychoKing

BA Record : 3-0-0

PostSubject: Re: Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Welcome To NOA Max
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

BA Record : 18-0-4

PostSubject: Re: Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:37 pm

Welcome to NOA Maximized enjoy ur stay
Back to top Go down
http://www.neworderacademy.org
Atif2z

Admin

Atif2z

BA Record : 4-0-3

PostSubject: Re: Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:10 am

Welcome to NOA.. enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the tournament begin! Entrant MaximizedGamer!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1