ShockWave

Admin

ShockWave

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 0-0-2
SA Record : 0-0-0

New Admin in order Empty
PostSubject: New Admin in order New Admin in order EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 1:14 pm

Hello all menbers of this community i am glad to annaunce that New Order Academy has a new Admin. Whish that whit the old two admins plus the new one that we as an community start to be more active and to bring more people in.
But enouth for stalling i will tell what everyone wants to know: the new admin name is Epsilonic. He is being a huge part in this and been doing much work for me as a mode recently is more that fair this promotion.
I wish we can keep to work on this academy and to broadcast it in yugioh world for that we also need more people has players or staff. From novice to veterans we appeal for you all to bring up the best of this community that is full of great people in it.
Many thanks to you all for the help that you provide and will provide in the future. The 3 of us (ShockWave , Kriskirk and Epsilonic) are nothing whitout you all we try to represent all your values and ideas and raise an academy that embrace all them.
Back to top Go down

New Admin in order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1