AuthorMessage
Iceblade

Iceblade

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

The Dwarven Raiders want you! Empty
PostSubject: The Dwarven Raiders want you! The Dwarven Raiders want you! EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:15 am

My team, The Dwarven Raiders, seek new and veteran duelists, whom are eager to war against rival teams and take home the rewards.
My team will be the best Yugioh team, simply because its led by a man who calls himself Gimli in his Airsoft games (you get the rest). We also believe in unique and fun deck plays over those sub-par blue eyes and monarch decks, simply because we have enough sportsmanship to win with grace and glory. 
If you feel like your current War-Team ain't doing you justice or you don't have a team but don't know who to join, give the Dwarven Raiders a try.

If you need any more information on the team or it's leader, PM Iceblade in NOA skype chat or contact Cagethedarkmaster (my Yugioh friend) to reach me privately.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
CAGE

Raviel Blue

BA Record : 3-0-4

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Raiders want you! The Dwarven Raiders want you! EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:46 am

good luck with your team, buddy
Back to top Go down
ShockWave

Admin

ShockWave

BA Record : 0-0-2

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Raiders want you! The Dwarven Raiders want you! EmptyWed May 04, 2016 10:32 am

Good Luck whit your team , im hoping to war you sometime Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Raiders want you! The Dwarven Raiders want you! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dwarven Raiders want you!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Order Academy :: War Coliseum :: Team Barracks :: Team Registration & Recruitment-